Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

1.03 Materials and Free Choice

The result I got on the "What Kind of Reader Are You?" quiz is 1) fiction and 2) drama. I believe this is accurate because fiction has many of my favorite sub-categories such as horror, and fantasy. I like to be pulled into the story to the point where I actually care about the characters so drama is accurate too.

Despite what the results may say about what I like to read, the last thing I read and enjoyed was a news article. Well, I didn't exactly enjoy the news but it was interesting to read about. It's depressing to hear about a few people in China being killed by an accidental bomb drop. What was interesting was the response the country (or region) who dropped the bomb gave. If I remember correctly, they had said that they didn't mean to drop it. China had responded by giving them the benefit of the doubt, but warning them that the next time it happened would mean punishment. I was so intrigued that I shared the story with my friend to discuss it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment